EMEDE ETL GLOBAL CONSULTORES, S.L., (hereinafter EMEDE ETL) is a company whose registered address is Monseñor Carrillo Rubio, 8, Málaga 29007, with corporate tax code (CIF) B-93572717. The contact email address is as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This company is entered in the Trade Registry of Malaga, in Volume 5688, Folio 143, Page MA-142977, Entry 1.
Who is responsible for processing my data?
- Registered name: EMEDE ETL GLOBAL CONSULTORES, S.L., (hereinafter referred to as EMEDE ETL).
- I.F. B-93572717
- Registered address: Monseñor Carrillo Rubio, 8, Málaga 29007, Spain
- Email: email@example.com
For what purposes will you process my data?
EMEDE ETL will process the information provided by data subjects to:
- Send regular newsletters about contents published on the EMEDE ETL website or other information considered of interest to its users.
EMEDE ETL will store the personal data that you provide to us until you ask us to delete it, or for the duration of our contractual relationship. Your personal data will be stored in accordance with the law.
EMEDE ETL will not engage in automated or logistical decision-making based on your data.
On what legal grounds will you process my personal data?
If you do not provide us with this data, or the data you provide is incorrect or incomplete, we will not be able to deal with your request for information, subscription or to purchase our services.
With whom will you share my data?
EMEDE ETL will not share your data with any recipient, except where there is a legal obligation to do so. Should this occur, we will give you advance notice and seek your express consent.
What are my data protection rights?
According to the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the following rights regarding your data:
- You have the right to access your personal data.
- You have the right to request correction or erasure.
- You have the right to request limited processing of your data.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your data.
- You have the right to request portability of your data to other companies.
- You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of your data.
As a data subject, you may exercise any of the rights listed above by sending a signed letter, attaching a photocopy of your national identity document, to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org or to the following postal address: Monseñor Carrillo Rubio, 8, Málaga 29007, Spain.
If you believe that your data protection rights have been infringed, you may submit a claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency on their website, www.agpd.es
How can I contact EMEDE ETL?
The relationship between EMEDE ETL and users is governed by the applicable law and competent jurisdiction. However, in cases where the parties have recourse to more than one legal system, EMEDE ETL and the user undertake to waive these rights and will be bound by the Courts of the city of Malaga.