This Cookies Policy is applicable to users who access and use the Portal (“Users” or “You”). The use of the Portal implies the knowledge and acceptance of the Cookies to which this Policy refers.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the User’s computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, can be used to recognize the user.
Cookies, depending on who manages the equipment or domain from which they are sent, can be divided into own cookies (managed by a computer or domain managed by the website editor itself) or third-party cookies (managed by third party entities that treat the data obtained through them).
Depending on the period of time they remain activated, you can distinguish between session cookies (designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page) and persistent cookies (in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie).
What types of cookies does the EMEDE ETL GLOBAL website use?
In addition to the cookies strictly necessary for its proper functioning, the Portal uses the following cookies:
Analysis cookies: they are those that allow us to quantify the number of Users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use they make of the service offered. For this purpose, your navigation on our Portal is analyzed in order to introduce improvements in its operation and / or improve the products or services offered. In particular, we use the following analysis cookies
- Google Analytics cookies. Through Google Analytics, information is obtained that allows us to measure how Users interact with the content of the Portal
Origin: Google Inc.
Duration: 2 years
More information here: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=en
- SumoMe cookies. Through Google Analytics, information is obtained that allows us to measure how Users interact with the content of the Portal
More information here: https://help.sumo.com/hc/en-us/articles/218958727-Privacy-Policy
Advertising cookies: they are those that allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are in the Portal, based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency with which the ads are displayed.
- From DoubleClick by Google: Google Advertising Cookies that are used for the study of the audience, obtaining information about their navigation, collecting data anonymously that allow offering advertising based on the navigation made.
Origin: Google Inc.
In the following link you can find more information about Google’s use of DoubleClick cookies:
More information here: https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/2839090?hl=en
Cookies behavioral advertising: are those that allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are in the Portal, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use that you make of our Portal. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Facebook Cookies Custom Audience and Facebook Pixel. They serve to direct advertisements to the user about the products or services that the user has visited, purchased and / or used on a specific page of the Web. Also, they allow to limit the number of times an ad is shown, so that the user does not see exactly the same ad again and again. These cookies are also used to measure the performance of business advertising campaigns that use Facebook services
Duration: 2 years
More information here: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
- Zoho CRM cookies. It serves for mail communications
More information here: https://www.zoho.com/es-xl/privacy.html
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
- Google+: https://www.google.com/intl/es_es/policies/technologies/types/
- Twitter: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170521-el-uso-que-hace-twitter-de-cookies-y-tecnologias-similares#
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/legal/cookies/
- Pinterest: https://about.pinterest.com/es/cookies-pinterest
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy?_l=es_ES
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/intl/es/yt/about/policies/#community-guidelines
- Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/privacy
- Addthis: http://www.addthis.com/privacy
Personalization cookies: those that allow the User to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by EMEDE ETL Global and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Session Cookies Necessary for the correct use of the website, browsing continuously remembering language or country options.
- Technical Cookies They store generic and anonymous information that does not include personal data whose objective is to guarantee the operation of the website.
- Registration Cookies They are created with the registration of a user (log-in). They are used to identify the user once they have authenticated within the Websites.
Disabling or deleting cookies
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer / tablet / smartphone.
For more information about Internet Explorer click here.
For more information about Google Chrome click here.
For more information about Firefox click here.
For more information about Safari click here.
For more information about Opera click here.
You can withdraw your previously granted consent at any time by removing the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options, as indicated in the section “deactivation or deletion of cookies”. However, we inform you that this may have an impact on the functionality of the website, making your experience as a less satisfactory user.
Updates and changes in the Cookies Policy
EMEDE ETL Global reserves the right to make changes to this Cookies Policy, therefore Users are advised to visit it periodically.
When there are significant changes in this Cookies Policy, Users will be notified for acceptance through notices on the Portal or through email or through any other appropriate procedure depending on the circumstances.
If you have questions about this Cookies Policy, you can contact us at this email: firstname.lastname@example.org